Whether you’re a seasoned or first time boater – whether you are buying or have a boat for sale…
Reviews should play a big part in your boating research online and offline. They can and will arm you with valuable boating information that you can leverage when it comes to purchasing or selling your watercraft.
These series of articles are going to provide you information on what models each marine manufacturer have.
These reviews are also an excellent valuation for your own watercraft by gathering information on your mechanical, electrical, interior and exterior maintenance and what’s available in boat covers.
In this article I’m going to provide you the following boating information;
• Bayliner Boats
• A brief history of the manufacturer
• Most popular boat models
• What is available in boat covers
Ok so let’s get started – Bayliner Boats originally started in 1965 by Mr. Orin Edson, who at the time was operating a company called Advanced Outboard Marine. Orin founded the company in 1955 and was selling outboard engines and boating accessories.
Mr. Edson went out and purchased some deck and hull fibreglass molds from a very small boat manufacturer named Bayliner, located in North Sound, Washington.
Today Bayliner Boats are owned and manufactured by the Brunswick Marine Group, who is a leader in the marine industry today.
Some of the most popular models of Bayliner Boats;
1. Capri Bow Rider
2. Capri Cuddy
5. Fish and Ski
8. Motor Yacht
As you can see Bayliner offers plenty of models to choose from. They have a boat that will suit you and your families boating needs on the water.
Here is what’s available in boat canvas for these boat models of Bayliner;
• 4 Piece Top Set – which includes top, side curtains and slant stern curtain.
• 5 Piece Top Set – which includes top, side curtains, slant stern curtain and bow cover.
• Camper Top Set – This includes top, side curtains and camper back.
• Bimini Top Set – This includes bimini top, front curtain, side curtains and slant stern curtain.
• Cruise Top Set – This includes bimini top, front curtain, side curtains and cruise stern curtain.
• Bimini Top
• Cockpit Cover
• Cockpit/bow Cover Set
• Mooring Cover
• Trailer/Storage Cover
As you can see there are many types of boat covers available. Before you purchase new boat canvas – educate yourself with the correct terminology for different styles of boat covers and what they do to protect your boat. That way you can be sure get the proper canvas that best suits your needs.